Friday, April 6, 2018 - Sunday, April 8, 2018 - 9 am to 4 pm daily
Skill Level: Advanced
Cost is: $185
Add 2 nights hotels and 7 meals for $150
Create this gorgeous 60″ x 72″ quilt using free-motion quilting and template techniques designed by Sew Steady. Join Pam see in our hands-on 3-day workshop to learn how you can finish your own quilts with gorgeous detailing using your home machine.
Each day will include two 3-hour sessions starting at 9 am with a break for lunch each day.
The following items are required and will need to be pre-ordered to accommodate your machine if not already owned.
- Sew Steady Class Kit – Ruler Foot, 12” Arc Template, Spacing Gauge + Stable Tape, 12.5″ Cross Hair Square, 6 pc Sampler Template Set 1, and Janet’s Ruler Quilt Design Book (Available for purchase at Buttons and Bolts) – Retail price $175
- Large extension table – must be larger than standard table included with your machine. (Available for purchase at Buttons and Bolts – prices vary)
Additional Recommended Items
- Straight Stitch Plate for your sewing machine
- Free Motion Glider (Available for purchase at Buttons and Bolts – $40)
Materials and other supplies
- Sewing Machine in good working order with the ability to drop the feed dogs
- Cotton thread in a neutral color (light tan or natural white)
- Two pre-wound bobbins wound with the thread listed above
- Sewing machine needles size 80/12 microtex or 75/11 quilting
- Thread snips
- Quilting gloves (optional, but very helpful)
- Self-threading hand sewing needles (top threading, not side threading)
- Fabric cut according to hand out, sandwiched, basted (spray with 505 basting spray to hold together) and ready to stitch
- Black roller ball frixion pen, not fine tip
- Painter’s tape
- 6” x 24” quilting ruler
- Two practice quilt sandwiches in muslin 18” x 22”
A pre-class consult will be arranged to ensure all supplies are compatible with your machine. An email with dates/times will be sent with more information post-registration.