Sunday, October 8, 2017 - 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Location: Buttons and Bolts Fabric & Quilting Supply, 27642 75th Street, Salem,,
Cost is: $15.00
Seats Available : 6
All registrations must be paid in full prior to confirmation of registration
Join Mary Petit to make a super fun, Quilt As You Go, table runner or placemat. Each month the Fast & Furious Club members will meet to work on their projects. Here’s your chance to join them for the months/projects you want to participate.
Supplies & pattern sold separately. Receive 10% off all supplies.
This month we’ll be working on the Pumpkin Patch Runner.
- 1/3 yd background fabric
- 1/3 yd border fabric
- 1/4 yd binding fabric
- 1/2 yd backing fabric
- (5) assorted 10″ squares for pumpkins
- (1) 10″ square of cotton or wool for stems
- fat eighth for pumpkin faces (optional)
- 1/2 yd fusible batting or 17″ x 38″ cotton batting
- 1/2 yd fusible webbing for stems and optional faces
- Sewing Machine
- walking foot (preferred)
- Thread to match backing
- basting spray (if using cotton batting)
Or to cancel your registration: (Note-Cancellation received within 48 hours are non-refundable)