Sunday, August 20 2017 - 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Cost is: $20.00
Seats Available : 8
Minimum 4, Maximum 12
Join Sharon Wick on her journey to complete this beautiful sampler quilt. Sharon has taken the original block instructions and converted them to paper piecing patterns. Here’s a chance to use those fat quarters you’ve been collecting!
Each month you will receive six (6) paper piecing patterns that can be copied onto foundation paper. You will learn how to paper piece these quilt blocks and how to use a foundation paper method to make half-square triangles. Finished blocks are 6″ and there are 111 blocks total.
This group will meet once per month for 18 months. Class fee is $20 per month.
- The Farmer’s Wife Sampler Quilt book by Laurie Aaron Hird
- Carol Doak’s Foundation Paper (100 sheet pack)
- fabric glue stick
- 6″ Add-A-Quarter ruler
- small cutting mat
- rotary cutter (20 mm is best)
- 1″ x 6″ ruler
- 50 wt thread
- Size 70 microtex or quilting machine needles
- sewing machine
- variety of fabric fat quarters or scraps
- OPTIONAL: Triangulations 4.0 CD by Bear Paw Productions
Or to cancel your registration: