Saturday November 11 2017 - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner (applique)
Cost is: $15.00
Seats Available : 1
Join us for our weekly Breakfast Club! In this 3 hour class you will complete a select project from start to finish. Coffee and snacks will be provided.
Make this festive ornament to decorate your tree, or give as a gift to a friend. A great addition to gift wrap too! Join Mary as she takes you through the steps to make the medium 6-point star.
Class fee includes pattern and ribbon.
- 3 1/2” x WOF strip for main print (center)
- 1/4 yd trim print
- 1/3 yd fusible Pellon Décor Bond
- Button for center
- Sewing machine (this project is NOT suitable for a featherweight)
- Purple Thang or point turner
- Wonder Clips or pins
- seam ripper
- thread to match trim
- Frixion pen or temporary marking pen
- Needle for hand-sewing
Or to cancel your registration: